Essence of Wellbeing – We simply believe you deserve the best nature has to offer.
You can buy from us with with confidence knowing that:
– all our essential oils, massage oils, natural skin care, and aromatherapy products come with a 100% quality guarantee.
– all our essential oils and other ingredients are sourced from quality, trusted suppliers.
– our natural skin care products are hand made in small batch sizes, so that we can guarantee their quality from the source ingredients right through to the finished products, ensuring their freshness and effectiveness
– none of our products are tested on animals and we are proud to be accredited by Choose Cruelty Free as a cruelty-free company.
– we are a wholly Australian-owned and run family business dedicated to bringing you the best in aromatherapy and natural skin care. Based in Mornington on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula in Victoria
About Essence of Wellbeing
Essence of Wellbeing was founded & is still owned by Wendy Mackay a Professional Aromatherapist
In 2004 Wendy a practicing Aromatherapist recognised a lack of quality suppliers of essential oil and aromatherapy supplies in Australia. This led Wendy to start “Essence of Wellbeing” to supply high quality essential oils and aromatherapy products to fellow Aromatherapists, and aromatherapy enthusiasts.
Essence of Wellbeing opened the doors to its Mornington showroom in 2004. At the same time our original ecommerce aromatherapy store went live online. From these small beginnings Essence of Wellbeing has grown to be a recognised leader in the supply of essential oils and aromatherapy supplies to retailers, spas, clinics, hospitals, and aged care facilities.
Things have changed over the years with essential oils and aromatherapy now being more mainstream. This has led to an explosion in the number of online retailers selling essential oils. The result being that the quality of essential oils available varies widely.
In recent years, we are all to regularly seeing people come into our showroom with an online essential oil purchase from a competitor in hand, asking for our advice or with concerns about the oil. Unfortunately, in most cases they have purchased a low-quality oil. In some cases, just comparing the smell of the oils with our testers is enough for customers to realise that low prices do not mean getting a quality oil.
Many people ask, “How can you compete with the growing number of online competitor’s & low online prices?”. We do not see most online essential oil websites as true competitors as they are not selling comparable quality essential oils. They tend to be economical with the facts like botanical name and country of origin. Whereas we are open and transparent on all aspects of our essential oils and aromatherapy products – we have nothing to hide!
For example if you see an essential oil significantly cheaper, there is usually a reason – such the source of the essential oil not being from the same species or country, or possibly having the addition of synthetic materials, vegetable oils, or cheaper, similar-smelling essential oils, without revealing the additives on their labels.
Our dedication to supply the highest quality essential oils and aromatherapy products along great customer service – is why we are the preferred suppliers to aromatherapists and the natural therapy industry